FREE Paper At Staples: Up To 11 Reams For FREE!!!

free-copy-paper-staples***UPDATE – The FREE Case of Paper coupon actually deducts $21.99 so you’ll only need to front the $28 instead of the $49.99!  Your rebate will come back in the form of a Prepaid Visa card that can be used anywhere!

WOW… if you get excited when you get FREE Copy Paper you’re really going to love this one!  This week we can get FREE Paper at Staples… in fact we can score 11 REAMS OF PAPER FOR FREE after Easy Rebate!

You will need to front some of the expense, but you’ll get it all back once they process your rebate!  Here’s your deal…

***DEAL IDEA***
Buy: 10-Ream Case Staples 8.5 x 11″ Multipurpose Paper – $49.99
USE: FREE After Easy Rebate Coupon (Expires 9/7/13) {deducts $21.99}
Pay $28.00, Submit $28 Easy Rebate
= FREE After Rebate!

***DEAL IDEA***
Buy: Hammermill 8.5 x 11″ Multipupose Paper – $6.99
USE: FREE After Easy Rebate Coupon (Expires 9/2/13)
Pay $6.99, Submit Easy Rebate
= FREE After Rebate!

We go through so much copy paper around here I always take advantage of the FREE Reams of Paper that pop up at Staples.  I don’t recall ever getting a FREE CASE of paper before… this will be fun!  Take advantage of these deals and you won’t need to purchase paper for coupon printing!

Thanks, Couponing for Freebies!

* This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy HERE.

Comments

1. JustD says

Actually… it’s 24 reams and you don’t have to “front” the full amount. Also, the case rebate is in the form of a prepaid Visa card not the usual check or PayPal.

The limit per customer/address for the case is 2 and the limit for the Hammermill is 4. The coupon says limit one per customer but you just have to ask the cashier to enter the coupon the same number of times as the number of items you purchased.

The price on the case is $49.99 but the coupon takes off $21.99 so you pay $28.00. The Easy Rebate is a $28.00 prepaid Visa card. The Hammermill is $6.99 but the coupon takes off $3.00 and the rebate amount is $3.99. It’s a lot less out of pocket.

I did this today and bought 2 cases and 2 reams. My total OOP was $69.57 (including tax) and my total rebates was $63.98.

Happy to be able to get cheap paper for my kids’ teachers!

2. Mrs Hwang says

Hello Ladies,

This deals works great. First trip picked up two boxes of staples paper and coupon worked great. Cashier was very helpful, Second trip, older cashier was giving plenty of issues, but I was able to pick up two more boxes of staples paper. She stated that coupon is one per customer, and she can not logger accept anymore coupons for this visit. :(
    As far as my rebate, staples is already processing my visa card, super excited.

Happy lady, picked up 4 boxes of paper. This will help out my family business! Thank you soooo much!

3. Thi says

Description above say LIMIT ONE CASE PER CUSTOMER.
    What does per customer mean? If i have 3(# of adult in a house, in this case I give example 3) adults in one address, can I get (# in one address) 3 rebates for 3 boxes of paper?? I really like to take this advantage deal. I don’t really understand how this work. How does Mrs Hwang pick up 4 boxes (Does this mean it’s can get up to # adult live in one address. Please help me out. I’m really appreciate it. thank you.

• says

The limit on the rebate is 2 per card/account so the only way to get 4 is if you have access to 2 staples rewards accounts. The coupon is per person so yes, if you have 2 adults in your household you can each use one. :)

4. Thi says

Staples® 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose
    Paper, 10-ream case.*
    Coupon code: 91609
    Valid in U.S. stores only.
    *Expires 9/7/13. Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples® 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream case, item no. 513096.

Limit one case per customer.
    Plus tax where applicable. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied
    by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior
    purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards

Description above say LIMIT ONE CASE PER CUSTOMER.

• MRS HWANG says

Hi Thi,

To be honest, I was able to use the same coupon with the same cashier during the first visit, while I was able to purchase two boxes than and there. Later on that day, there was a different cashier, that I was able to purchase another two boxes as well. I tried to prushase another two boxes, but the cashier states since she didnt read the coupon, and I had already paid for the two boxes of paper. I went back today, and got a total different cashier, I was able to purshase another two boxes.

The coupon states 2 rebates per NAME/ADDRESS. Since I have plenty of family that own homes, ill send the rebates to their address.

BASICALLY IF YOU HAVE A CASHIER THAT IS COOL AND WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU IT WONT MATTER. HOPE THIS HELPS