* This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy HERE.
$20 for Entry to The Ice Kingdom at CHILL and a Visit to The Queen Mary for future use ($39.95 Value)
Made from more than 2 million pounds of ice, the sculptures showcased in The Ice Kingdom tell the story of little Clara and her Nutcracker. The Ice Kingdom is part of CHILL, a winter-themed event that features an ice skating rink and outdoor ice tubing. CHILL also features the world’s largest snowman bouncy, the world’s largest rocking horse, and the chance to climb into a giant snow globe for photos, plus live music, carolers, and more.
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
- Online reservation required.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Valid for Ice Kingdom entry only; ice-tubing and ice-skating time may be purchased for an extra fee.