* This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy HERE.
- 18 Mini Powdered Sugar Donuts
- 2 Fruit By the Foot
- 1/4 cup White Melting Chips
- 12 Skittles
- 2 Orange Starburst
- 6 Lollipop Sticks (Or these SUPER CUTE Paper Straws!)
- Black Gel Icing
- Heat White Candy Chips in large bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Dip lollipop stick in white chocolate. It will help to act as glue to keep donuts from slipping.
- Push 3 donuts onto stick to form head and body.
- Place a small glob of white chocolate below bottom donut to keep it from sliding.
- Lay donuts flat to set.
- Cut starbursts in half, and then cut each half on the diagonal and mold to form carrot shape.
- Sut Fruit by the Foot in about 6″ lengths and wrap around snowman to make scarf.
- Using gel icing pipe black dots to make “coal” eyes and mouth.
- Use white chocolate to set Skittles as buttons in 2 body donuts.
- Use white chocolate to set Starburst “carrot as nose in donut head.
- Allow to set.
Get creative… and ENJOY!