If you haven’t signed up for IBotta yet, be sure to do so by FRIDAY! The (awesome) $5 Sign Up Bonus ENDS on Friday 1/11/13 at NOON PST. Once you’re signed up, you will have until Midnight 1/17/13 to redeem an offer and get your FREE 5 BUCKS! (FYI – I redeemed my first offer for Diet Coke last week and I had my $5 in my account the next morning.)
IBotta is a brand new app that is available for the iPhone and also for the Android!
How it works -
- Earn savings by learning a fact, watching videos, taking polls and other various activities
- Select the offers that you want from your app.
- Purchase the item(s) at a participating retailer.
- Upload a picture of your receipt via the app. There is no hassle at the register, you will do this AFTER you purchase the item(s).
- The money will be deposited into your iBotta account, like a Rebate.
- Once your account hits $5, you can request a payment (PAYPAL CASH)!
***BEST PART – For a limited time (Until Friday 1/11/13 at NOON PST), if you sign up with a referral link, you’ll Instantly Earn $5 when you redeem your first offer! This is a FREE $5, don’t pass it up! You’ll also earn $1 for each friend you refer.
iBotta is currently available for use at the following stores, with new ones still being added:
Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer, Fred Meyer, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Stop & Shop, Pick ‘n Save, Dominicks, Fry’s, Smith’s, ShopRite, Dillons, H-E-B, Publix, King Soopers, Ralphs, Vons, Food 4 Less, City Market, 7-11, Harris Teeter, Hy-Vee, QFC, Randalls, WinCo Foods and Duane Reade.
Sign up today!
*Note, you must sign up using a referral link in order to get your $5. (Disclosure: My referral link is included in this post.)
* This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy HERE.