I can’t tell you how many times someone in my family has gotten a craving for a frozen chocolate banana, only to send us driving down to Balboa Island to get one! That’s a fun family excursion every once in awhile, but there are certain times of the year that finding a parking sport is near impossible. Plus, for my family of 7, it can get pretty expensive!
Here’s a copy-cat recipe so you can make your own Frozen Chocolate Banana Pops at home!
- 2 Bananas
- 4 Popsicle Sticks
- 2 tbsp Crushed Nuts, Sprinkles or other fun toppings!
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Melting Chips
- Prepare a try or cookie sheet by lining with wax or parchment paper.
- Peel bananas and cut in half.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the cut end of each banana half and place on tray.
- Place in freezer until frozen (2-3 hours).
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwav for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip and roll banana in chocolate to make sure it is completely covered.
- Immediately sprinkle with nuts, sprinkles or topping of your choice.
- Place on back on lined tray to set.
Enjoy!* This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy HERE.